Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wait, a news letter already!?

So, Pangya JP gave me a news letter, with me not having the dates straight I went nuts seeing a Japanese letter in my mail box.

As some of you may have seen, some people have said something about the Nymph wings. After those comments I sent myself out to GOOGLE and try to find those dam things. After searching for a few minutes, I gave up, haha. Then a few days after I found out what they where!
& Few days later, I get this :


NYMPH WINGS!

These little beauties will be released in Gashapon (Japanese Gacha).

Sins the search of the Nymph wings went well, I found out that they where a ''Good Bye'' gift from Pangya China (YES, CHINA!) a few years ago when it closed down.
The stats where + 1 on all status.

But Pangya JP had other plans, making the stats the same as the Fairy Wings!

The Nymph wings will be released for all characters at once in Gashapon. (Meaning my bank account is going to hate me!)



クリックで拡大します☆
Translated what Pangya JP said : Your look in game may differ. <<-- LOL WUT!?

There where these blue elven looking like wings and dark and red devil wings. Maybe we can change them in the coldron?
We will see..

*EDIT* I found this on Pangya JP's twitter. It isnt much, just felt like showing it to you guys!





Not done, this was just the main news(well, I thought it was the main news).


Some sort of event.
I never posted Pangya JP's events like this before as I cant really understand what it means. But I have to start somewhere, dont I?

What I understood is something about a dubble exp and something beeing sold... Dumplings? Am I reading that right? Dumplings will be sold to gain dubble exp.
Thats what I understood, lol.


And just something else :


Max just had to get a year older now has he? There goes your sex appeal Max!

Just like Pangya USA, B-day sticker, B-bady Comet and prices on max colthing will go down.


Oh, this has nothing todo with Pangya JP what so ever, I just wanted to share it with you guys :


Guilds!
Have fun with the guild system guys!
*And a little thanks to ntreev too*.


P.S. I know NOTHING about the recycle system except the fact that its comming. What it is or what it does I dont know and I cant find it anywhere in the news letters or on Pangya JP website. So please, spare me the ''where's the recycle system news?'' comments!

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the news, i really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a question on the black wedding are they scratchy cause if it gotcha ima cry T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anonymous 2.
    The black weddings where Gacha's in JP(as they dont have scratchy cards), everything JP gets new is put in our Gacha system. The Scratchy card system on the USA sever is for Season 3 items. (Tho ntreev puts scratchies in gacha some times).

    Hope I helped =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi HappyFlute!

    I have just recharged 530 cookies this morning so I bought 35 tickets. I got 4 Nymph Wings (for Nuri, Max, Kooh and Nell).
    I like when the rates are like 1/11, but they seemed better this time. Hope you have the same luck. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nymph wings!!! good luck happy if you're gonna try gacha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's a screenshot of the wings. Sorry, Nuri is the only character I have (well I have Hana and Arin but didn't get their wings).
    http://i54.tinypic.com/4pvajc.jpg
    Hope it helps you see whether these wings are worth spending money for :>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it me or the JP rates are better than the US server? I hate the US rates so much... >.>

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I think they are better BUT I think that the more you win, the lower they are. You can win rather easily at first (1/11 in average like I said earlier) but when you start to gather all the items, I have the impression it gets harder to win something.
    And 530 JP cookies = 1060 EU cookies = a little less than 50 000 Ntreev points. So I think that the rates are better (with 50k points, you can get 28 coins. What can you get with them? 1 item is like a miracle already).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also came to the conclusion that the rates are getting lower and lower as you play which is very frustrating when you still didn't win your main character.

    ReplyDelete
  10. True @ the getting harder part. BUT it still beats the crappy rates at USA. Tobad I will not be playing Gacha soon as it keeps giving me an Error when I click on the gacha button(clicks on button, gets the screen, waits for 5 seconds and gets the yellow Error button). Would you know what it could meen Skud? Me wants Nell Wings! (Maybe a re-install would work, keeping my options open!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This error often means that you've run out of tickets. But I can't give you an explanation without screenshot :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. NYMPH WINGS!?
    I don't know this. I am Pangya Thai player
    Nell will update 29th September in Pangya Thai

    I play Yogurting Thai too!

    by Thai player
    Settakit (Pangya,Yogurting Thailand)

    ReplyDelete