Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This makes my heart skip a beat.

Hi all!
Pangya JP sent the news letter again, yay!
Why yay?
Why that title?
There are 2 reasons to be honest, and its not just about Pangya JP.

Lets start with USA.

Its been a long time sins USA did someting.. ''Special''.
What is this special ''thing''?
Pangya USA will be introducing guilds again, and soon(er)! Pangya USA had a news letter where it said guilds would be comming but we all didnt know when that would be. Some hoped after the maintance that week and some couldnt care less. For me, I was hoping to much.

But today, Ntreev USA made an event regarding the guilds (I will not make a whole post about what you need to do in this event, as you can read it here : http://forum.ntreev.net/pangya/forums/t/16403.aspx).
This event will be ending next weekend, so its most likley the guilds are comming the maintance after that weekend!
(We will see..)

So now, Pangya JP. The main fun.

As we all know you can get Nell's SSAF with fragments in the coldron & that getting those fragments are as hard as hell. Even tho its hard, its better then giving money for fairy wings..
''Wait what? Fairy Wings?!?''


Nell will be getting her fairy wings!
Its easy, get fragments by winning them in the tresure point system. Trade the fragments for the full one, and get her wings! (More items could be added).

So now Nell will have the cute little fairywings for her dressing up games with Brie..


Little extra, Kooh gets a new item.


We know this item, so nothing special. Just Kooh having fun on the greens!


Well, that was it for this time. Sorry I couldnt get any ScreenShots of Nell in her SSAF. I just cant win that dam thing!

10 comments:

  1. They have good updates on japan wow, fairy wings for free!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think that Pangya JP will give away Fairy Wings THAT easily. In my opinion, you'll need at least 5 fragments of each season (maybe more, maybe less) to get the wings.
    2 fragments of each season were required to get his SSAF, something that is just to look good. But fairy wings are way better than a simple set, so I guess you'll have to collect a lot of these fragments. And from what I've seen (and as I said in one of your other news), the prices of these fragments have risen again...
    So good luck in getting these wings, unless you're rich! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Nell will be getting her fairy wings!" lol

    @Skudy Agreed, its too early to celebrate until we see the recipe to make Nell's fairy wings first.

    Also OP, you forgot about the recycle system news again. They plan to implement Fairy tears item that utilize the recycle system to increase your impact zone that will arrive around mid october along with other recipes for that system. A new nymphs wings has been announced that also increases impact zone to come sometime this month.

    If you guys haven't subscribed to the sneakpeek updates. You can check here every Tuesday. Just use google translator and that's about all you need. If you want, there are other committed bloggers who goes in depth with Jpn Pangya that's easy to translate and put into your own words too.

    http://www.geocities.jp/pang_ya_mlmg/

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://jotagah.blogspot.com visito

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Anonymous
    (I guess I gotta call ya that, lol)
    Thank you for explaing about the recycle system. I do have the ''sneakpeak updates'' (Its just the news letter that I get every Tuesday, lol). This is the sencond time someone said something about the recycle system, but I just cant seem to find that information. So if you could be so kind and point that out for me?

    Back to the the fairywings.. 10 fragments is better than 71 gacha coins!

    P.S. Her.. His.. IT.. I guess I said hers cuz I thought it was a her at the very start, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This he/she thing is getting boring...cut it out pls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's childish to continue a debate about a fictional character. For now let's adhere to the official introduction. (And yes, even "lol" is very childish...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Then I got some news, I am a child. May I have my childhood, sir?

    I dont know what this is about tbh. We where having fun and you dont like it(if your the same person, sorry if your not) dont enter the conversation then. I respect your opinion, I just wont stop having fun becuz someone told me to.

    P.s. My siggy on the top of my blog may open your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Nell girl/boy debates. Especially about how I picture in the future, when everyone is using Nell, trolling the new players and saying that Nell is really a boy. Uh....Anyway, Nell debates keep the game interesting.
    inb4: Not everything has to be serious.

    ReplyDelete