Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pangya Japan, nothing new.

Hi all!
I just got the news letter from Pangya JP.
Its all the same except for one thing..

Recycling system,
Yes, I found the news about the Recycling system!
So some people went, WHERE IS THE NEWS YOU.. ''derp'' (serious ,I lol'd at this).
But now I found the news. And to be honest.. its nothing big.
Well.. the recycling system is something big, but the information isn't. All it says is that its comming mid-october.

Now that I know about this system I can keep my eye out for it and will give you guys extra news when I can!

As I said, nothing new in this update.
Hope to give you guys some better news next week!
Till next time~!

2 comments:

  1. Have you see anything NEW about Tears of Fairy or Nerve Silentwind?

    http://pangya-staff.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2010-08-31

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you.
    Thanks to you I found the information.
    I made a post about it so lets hope the hate comments stay away.

    ReplyDelete