Saturday, September 25, 2010

Thank you!

Hi all!

I was sitting here, having nothing todo and felt like poking around with my blog. A few weeks ago(maybe 2 or 3) I found out that Blogger.com had a button called statistics. So I checked it and was amazed that I got so many views (around 14000 in total). Today I checked my blog again and saw I had 17000 views! So in about 3 weeks I gained 3000 viewers! (this is all NOT counting my own views as this has been turned off).

Why the post about it?

I'm posting because I never knew I would get so many viewers..
Maybe its not alot of a blog, maybe it is.
But for me its more and more than I hoped for!

Something I also think is funny,
You can see how many people check your blog and where they come from.
Ofcourse I guessed America would be on top as this is an English blog about a game in America xD.(and Japan.. and Korea.. Sometimes I find things about the EU that are fun to read.. tho I dont post them..).
But what I was supprised to see was that the Taiwanese people came in third! (America 1# and Brazil 2#).

So all I wanted to say was..

Thank you guys for supporting me!
Thank you guys for reading my blog!

So keep on doing what you guys are doing!
Keep on enjoying the news and playing Pangya!

I'll see you next thusday as then a new Pangya JP news letter will arive!

Greetz!

-Flute.

6 comments:

  1. Nice numbers Happy, Keep going like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! By the way, the Japanese newsletter is coming on Tuesday. I guess they'll implement Nell's Elfen Ears in the cauldron like they did on Pangya Korea.

    Too bad that the Summer fragments of time (I think you can get those on Shining Sand and Deep Inferno only) cost more than 1 million pangs each. Otherwise I could easily get Nell's SSAF and Ears...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Skudy Springs are the rarest. You can only get them at Pink Wind I think.

    Hm...Has anyone made a FoT whereabout list? That'd be nice to know, where all the frags are.

    /off-topic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I 'think' that the fragments of time are located exactly like Halloween boxes. And I checked the prices, a fragment of time (Spring) costs 200k in Pangya JP, and a fragment of Summer costs 1 million pangs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the late post,
    Blogger.com had some sever issues.. so weird..
    Hmm.. I cant win the fragments and I cant buy them!
    About where the fragments can be found.. I'll look into that..

    Now i'm waiting for the JP news letter.. So gtg!
    =]

    ReplyDelete