Saturday, September 18, 2010

This was my best Gacha run on JP and USA.. EVER!

Hi all!

I wanted to play Gacha for the Nymph wings asap, but du some error's I needed to un-install and re-install Pangya JP!
This taking for ever I could only play just now.
I had 55 cookies on my account, meaning I could buy 2 tickets!
Guess what I got..

My first try..

&

I couldnt belive my freaking eyes, no really, I couldnt! I wanted to get wings for 3 characters(all of them would be nice, but those main 3 where the ones I wanted). The once's where, Hana, Lucia and Nell.
(I cant seem to win Hana rares..).

After my first ball I get Lucia's! The supprise was even bigger when I went to my room after I won Lucia's(not knowing I won Lucia's). Knowing my luck I checked my ETC box, thinking I won Azers. When the wings didnt seem to be in my ETC box, it could only mean I won or Nell's, Lucia's, Arin or Koohs wings. I first checked Nell but it wasnt there.. shame..
Then I checked Lucia's and I went :

OMG
WTH
OMG
NO WAY!
IS THIS REAL!?

Me beeing so happy I went to gacha again and tried my last ticket..
(Got a nice Rainbow Papel, blasted the ball right to the green with the cannon of Kooh's ship. Kooh didnt think THAT was enough so she blew herself out of the cannon, made a funny swing and POKED! the ball in the hole).
AND I GOT WINGS! AGAIN!

So me wents to ETC boxs agains..
No wings here? Hmm.. Could it be..
YES!
BIGGER OMG
WTH
NO WAY!
IS THIS REAL!?

Nell wings!

&

You heared it right, Pangya JP Gacha loves me(as I had a 4 win in 11 tries with the bath sets).
2 Tickets, 2 wings for the 2 characters I wanted.

Does this mean i'm gonna play more?
You can bet on it I will!
Does this mean I'm gonna WIN more?
I'm not getting my hopes up just yet..

I just had to share it with you guys.

..YAY!

P.S.
This post is filled with joy as right after I took the ScreenShot's I rushed over here to get it posted. Sorry if I may have over reacted. But I keep thinking it would cost me 28 tries to win something like on USA.

7 comments:

  1. Wow Flute, you're really lucky! Nell looks great with Nymph Wings. I wish I had your gacha luck :<
    /endenvy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you're really lucky. Too bad you don't play that much over there (except for Gacha).

    Well now, I have to tourney-spam to get as many pangs as possible because I won over 700 or 800 Pang masteries. I should be able to get more than 2 million pangs, that should be enough to get Nell's SSAF.

    Gratz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Skudy
    The current frag prices are around this range.
    Spring: 250k-350k
    Summer: 125k (This one is fluctuating)
    Fall: 50k-100k
    Winter: 20k-40k

    If you're looking to create Nell SSAF in the future, you'd be looking at around 440k to 615k per complete piece of time. You should be able to make 3 whole Gears of Time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!

    @ Skudy,
    yeah, tobad I dont, will be playing more now I have the wings tho.
    Thanks to my school I hardly play at all.

    @NeoXietnin,
    OMG THATS CHEAP!
    Do you mean the USA sever?
    Cuz all I found on JP are ppl selling them for 1kk +

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1kk+...So a 20k winter frag...What?...and with the hacker money lingering in everyone's pockets...Let's say you start off with 10 million. Start buying frags until Nell comes, and finally, when Nell comes out, you will have 500 Winter Fragments and, with worth, 500 million pangs. I'll find a way to slip on to the JP server to check out the prices to confirm my insane estimate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats dude. I can understand the joy of hitting something you really want within a low number(I actually hit 2 pirate sets within 5 coins on NA server so I'm a bit pleased myself), the fact that you hit a Nell rare just sweetens the deal. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I won ルシア wings on the first round too ^^

    ReplyDelete