Thursday, October 21, 2010

Recyceling system, explained!

Hi all!
As you know by now the Recyceling system has been added to the Pangya JP sever.
As I didnt understand how this worked, I logged in today and now I know.
So i'll be showing a guide how to recycle your items!

So, here we go!









*Click on the item you want to exchange..*







*Click on the Exchange button..*







*Go back to main screen of the shop..*







*Click on the Buy Items button, then click on the BUY! button to buy the item you want..*






Tada!
Your done!
You can now exchange all your crappy items for better stuff!

Now you know how to exchange your items into other items, its simple and easy!
And if you dont like these items?
To bad for now, thats all they have! But maybe later they'll add more!
And yes, on Pangya Japan you can exchange Gacha items too!

Greetz,
-Flute

*You may copy this to elsewhere, but please do not claim this work as your own.*

2 comments:

  1. The main problem of this system is that it is completely unbalanced for now (in my opinion).
    Nymph wings = Gacha item = 4 points.
    Random shop haircut = Shop item = 5 points.
    Black Wedding Dress (without the gloves, shoes and veil) = Gacha item = 8 points.

    Either that's a mistake, or that's completely insane. Because if they add Gacha items in the "buy" list (to exchange your items in a way), I guess they'll keep the same point system. So I could possibly "trade" a full Black Wedding Dress for a pair of Nymph Wings, but I couldn't trade a pair of Nymph wings for another pair of Nymph wings (because you get 4 points if you sell one pair, but I guess the price to buy them (if you happen to be able to buy Gacha items one day) will be much higher than 4 points (similar to a trade)).

    200 Fairy tears costs 10 points, so I think a Gacha item would cost at least 10 points minimum (once again, there's no guarantee you'll be able to do so, but I guess they'll have to add new items, and they can't create new items all the time).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice... but....
    I can't play that Pangya..

    ReplyDelete