Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Autumn Events.

Hi all!
Well, this has been a while. Pangya JP had the same mail sent 3 times in a row and not alot of news has been happening sins.
Atleast now something new is going to happen, tho it isnt big!



October Event.

There are 2 events. I tried to translate them, but I just couldnt find out what it was about. Something with Flowers and 200 Holes (or 200 Gacha tickets.. o.o!).
I'm sorry, maybe i'll post the events later as they said : for more information go to the main event page after the maintanence. So maybe i'll try that >.<


Stop, wait, dont read the thing above! I got a good translation! (I think..)
Okay,


Event 1 :
Minty is giving her sister Tiki flowers that grow in the Cosmos!
They're sticky and very hard to maintain!

Yeah.. uhm.. thats all it said >.> Thats I think the main reason I didnt post it as they didnt say a reward. I thought I missed something but by the looks of it I didnt..

Event 2 :
While waiting for the flowers, why not play 200 holes?
For every 200 holes you play during this event, you'll get 5 Gacha tickets.. for free!
So get out there and play play play!

Yay! I got it translated! Sorry for my bad English is my edit post, in a hurry as I need to leave NOW! Will be fixing that later ~

..Moving on :



Guess the Nuri(Ken) lovers are gonna be happy! Its Nuri's Birthday!
20% off the clothes prises..
Get a B-day Hat and Sticker..
B-day Title..

Nothing new at the B-day Event!
P.S Nuri's B-day is the 8th of October!


Well.. yeah that was it..
Kinda boring as I was hoping for news about Wiz City..
Is that course ever going to come? Or do we need to wait till after Season 5?
Demon Lands also looks like fun course tho.
Ah, guess I'm just not that excited about Nuri's B-day.
Me wants something new and big! I'll just wait, we had Nell not to long ago and we know Season 5 is comming in 2011. Also in about 2 weeks we're having the recyceling system and whatnot.

Greetz!
-Flute.

8 comments:

  1. I hope its fun Birthday Missions like Kooh's and Hana's. CC and Max's birthdays were total ripoffs.
    Thanks for the heads-up Flute. ^^
    -NeoXietnin

    ReplyDelete
  2. meh doing these 200 holes is wiping me out 98 more to go...

    -xanith/kaburu

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should its 5 gacha ticket? Or should you be saying 5 SILVER tickets? Which you need 10 to make 1 gacha ticket? =_=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was 5 gacha tickets, tho the translation just said tickets so I dunno :/
    (Translating the event tekst to fully understand is harder than it looks like).

    ReplyDelete
  5. ill prob be able to tell you what it is soon i am almost done

    -xanith/kaburu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok i know what the event is now if you play 200 holes by the end of 2 weeks your get 5 tickets at the end of next maintenance so you cant do it more than once and there is also 10 flower stamps that you get one every day when you log on and look at the event page and that prize is 5 tickets to (i think) still don't know what kind of tickets they are though...

    -xanith/kaburu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks xanith/kaburu!
    We'll just have to wait and see!

    ReplyDelete