Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pangya Japan wanted to suprise us!

Okay, this is weird, mega weird.

I was looking around the Pangya JP main website, and I fond this :



Nell gets a new item and they say NOTHING about it in the news letter?
I have to say this is a nice set and totaly worth buying.
                                        


































I love this set, its so new and fresh. I mean, no other character had something like this did they? Oh and what I love the most are the open spots! *Laughs an evil laugh*

 I dont see a buldge there, do you guys? It kinda disapointed me tbh. If the staff of Pangya Japan wanted to make us think She's a He, then atleast make some effort and put a buldge there! Okay, i'll stop, me is to mean, mwahahahaha.

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, I would buy the dark one

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL at the buldge part (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all the attention Nell's crotch has been getting lately, one would think he's gonna star in the next Bayonetta. :P

    Kidding aside, the outfit looks great! If it ever comes to kr, I'll be sure to rent the hell out of it. XP

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was no buldge with the swimsuit set either. It was annoying me, and now with this is still is.

    But apart from that the new outfit looks great! :D

    ReplyDelete