Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy NELLoween!

Hi all!
Halloween is on our doorstep and Ntreev has a little secret for us :


Yes, That is Nell!
Wait, does this mean we're getting Nell?
Not this maintanence, but Ntreev should know by now that when they post images like this we (the players) get excited.

Then the next thing, I looked at the background where the Characters are sitting, and I started thinking..

1) Nell.
2) Icey Background like no course we had before
3) Creepy little thing flying next to Max










4) Season 5 promo video sets.

Going to number 3(and 4) :
I reconized the little bugger and I found them on these pictures :
(also Max new set can be seen here :)












So, is Ntreev getting our hopes up?
Will Nell come sooner than excpected?
And what about Season 5?
Or is this all just a fun joke?

We'll see..

EDIT : Ntreev has changed the launcher screen back to normal. Guess Nell isnt comming anytime soon and they made a mistake.
Or is this something so a few players could see it and spread the word..?

5 comments:

  1. I think it's just a mistake, because that's what the Korean/Japanese and Thai launchers will look like with the Halloween update. And Ntreev probably realized (too late apparently as some people noticed it) that Nell was here so they removed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope that those clothes comes next week... but I'm afraid they're not coming just because of Nell e.e

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that these clothes are the next Scratch Card/Gacha items in Pangya KR/JP, because next Thursday is when the Halloween event starts on Pangya JP, as well as a change in the Gacha item.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All well possible, but lets not forget, most of the clothes (like Max and Lucia's) are Season 5 Promo Video sets. So i'm not counting them in just yet. Hell, we even have more information about Demons land then Wizz City. Last time I checked, I thought Wizz City should have been released with Nell... Ohwell

    ReplyDelete