Saturday, July 3, 2010

New course or skilled design? 0.2

Well well well guys! Big news! As I was surfing the forums of Pangya I found this :


And..


As you can see the new course is called WizzCity. The new course isnt the only thing that will be comming.



Hello Beautiful? New Characters thats right! Oh did I say Character..S? Yup yes I did! As they will be twins! Plus... They will have a cat! Will that cat be playable? Mascot? Or even a club?
We'll see. I'll post as much news as I can about this new course. I think KR will get it soon.. tho I think we'll need to wait till season 5. But its some big news!

If you want to talk about this visit : http://forum.ntreev.net/pangya/forums/t/15073.aspx

Oh and Btw, I also found this :





Fun new suit for the girls? Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Cool!!
    IGN ShipWreck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice!! hopefully it's a female char and a male char :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is the character for the brazil pangya or english pangya.

    ReplyDelete