Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Character comfirmed.

Pangya JP has comfirmed that there will be a new character comming.. and soon! This update
(8 July) the character will be released in Pangya JP.



I will post screenshots of the character in this post. If i'm not mistaking.. I should get a news letter today or tomorrow.

-------

EDIT!!

I just got a news letter from JP :


【新キャラクターの特設サイトオープンしました!!】

7月6日(火)16:00頃、ルーシアから約2年ぶりとなる新キャラクターの
特設ページが公開となりましたICON
一体、どんなキャラクターなのでしょうか…!

次回更新日(7月8日)にどんな情報が出るのかも楽しみですねICON
特設ページはコチラ。今後、このページの更新から目が離せませんね♪


Translated :

On the 6th of July, the sepcial page for the new character(http://www.pangya.jp/event/10th_character/) will be updated and will release the new Character!
(This just means the new Chacacter will be released after the update (..I think))
This new Chacater has been waiting for it release for over 2 years! But what kind of Character is it..?

-----

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. The new chara is a cat!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your not far off, the new char has a cat! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am quite happy with this new character. People might play with him/her just because he/she'll be new but will probably soon give up, so they'll have to release all his items in a Special Gashapon set I think (Fairy wings, Elfen ears, PEP, maybe a new clubset like Lucia mucro clubs...) and a special Papel set like they did for Lucia.

    Pangya JP really interests me more and more: here a new Character, and next month Season 4.5 with probably the new map being released.

    I'll be off the US version I think... :)

    ReplyDelete