Monday, July 5, 2010

Lucia's motion item.

This I found again when I was surfing the forums :
Its Lucia's Motion item!
Lucia will have 3(or 4) differnt collored cars :
Silver,
Black,
Red & Pink.

For the demo video :
I would like to post the video of her Motion item here but it seems I cant.. so I hope the link will do!

It is most likely that her Motion Item will be introduced at her B-day event. Pangya USA will get this event sooner than I thought : 7/8 July or 14/15 July.
In her event we are(maybe) getting ''LOL'' Boxes. Boxes that will contain rares sush as Ears or Fairy Wings for Lucia.
(Lucia's B-day at Pangya USA is not confirmed. This is most likely to happen and I will update if it is going to happen or not.)

EDIT!!!!

Pangya JP will be having her B-day this update :


&



If you would like to join the talking go to : http://forum.ntreev.net/pangya/forums/t/15096.aspx?PageIndex=1

No comments:

Post a Comment