Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Character comfirmed. 0.2

Hi Hi
Pangya JP had its update today, and as I was hoping they would release the new Character.. it didnt come(false addvertisment!!).

What they did tho is update the new Character's site : http://www.pangya.jp/event/10th_character/

This will be updated till all the chapters all done. Its a shame I dont read Japanese and I cant copy paste to translate it. Thanks to the forums tho, some one who could understand it said it has something to do with the Fragments of time that some players have won.

We'll just have to wait and see!

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, brilliant blog, thanks for all this. And wow, it looks like the Fragments of Time will come in handy. D:

    I just have 2 questions though.

    1.) On Pangya KR and/or Pangya JP, are you able to buy cash/points, or are you only buying things with pang? Cos I have a KR account, but cant read the KR in-game, and not sure if I'll even be able to get cash.

    And 2.) Doesn't Pangya JP had a IP block? Or is that only for registering?

    Sorry to be a pain, I'm just really curious. ^_^;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! =]
    Thank you for liking my blog! And tell your friends about it!

    About the questions, i'll love to anwser them.

    Okay 1)
    I only play at Pangya JP as it is impossible to make an account on KR these days. Yes I use cash. Its not really easy the first time but if you guess and translate with google translator(hihi) its not that hard. If you use a creditcard you will be able to get some cash.

    2) Yeah JP has an IP-block but thats for playing. I made my account almost a year ago and thanks to a friend I can play JP now. Thats why I started this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope that info about the Twins is real. I would hate to get another young female characters. Kooh fits that role already, but we don't have a young male character yet. I suspect the twin might actually be the cat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. To bad Wally =[ Check out my new post.

    ReplyDelete