Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Items Arin and Kooh.

H'yall
Looks like Arin and Kooh will be getting some fun new items to play with!


As you can see in the picture, new top for Kooh and Arin + Arin will get new glasses.
*Edit, I will post pictures of the new sets ASAP after the maintance.*

But we're not done yet. As some of you know Pangya JP is doing a Pangya X Code Geass event, like they did with Vocaloid.


These helmets will be new. Well.. not new as Kaz already had it. Now every character will get them!

4 comments:

  1. Hi HappyFlute,

    Pangya JP will also have a re-release of Fairy Wings (that can be turned into Rune Wings in the cauldron). Exactly what I needed to start this game very well. Fairy wings, you are all mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap, I was too excited when I saw the wings! lol After checking, it is just a survey given to the players who can say how these wings have affected the gameplay... Oh well, I was ready to spend! (sob)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuuuuuuuu D: I wanted wings for my Black Wedding Code Gaess Lucia!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least, a new comet will appear in the shop: the Orange comet for the summer(:>)

    ReplyDelete