Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Calliper system.

Again a post today, but the next one will take.. a week?
Pangya Kr is introducing a new sort of calliper system. When you hit the power bar, the bar will start running so you can choose how hard you want to hit. Now when you're going to hit, the exact distance as like you would us a calliper, will show up. You cant set the power but you can be more precise about the power.



I have to say, very nice that KR did this. Just dont think Ntreev USA will. Callipers are used by ALOT of players. If they would use it on Ntreev USA, it would be money loss. Again this MIGHT come, so dont get your hopes up. Tho I am one of the players who would love this.







3 comments:

  1. Ummm I have to correct ya there But This isnt a New System
    Basically what they're doing is Making Auto and Power Callipers More Precise By adding Decimals
    you still need Buy them Sooooo Yeah
    And Sweatdrop explained to us how it worked
    here's his Explanation
    http://twitpic.com/1z2sbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for correcting me, as my Korean isnt the best. I did not know sweatdrop already explained this. Again, this is a new blog that I started just a few days ago. When I was trying to translate the Korean I thought it was a system without the callipers and that you didnt need to buy them. I still think you dont need to buy them, but if i'm wrong, i'm wrong..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if Sweatdrop mentioned it, but you don't need to buy auto callipers. You get them automatically in a way. You launch your powerbar and when you click to set the power, the power you have hit appears with a decimal. If you're happy with it, you do your Pangya or you restart till you get the power you want.
    It is well balanced, making it worth for the ones who keep buying auto callipers (because trying to get the power you want without setting it in advance make you lose some time compared to normal auto callipers). So you don't need to buy them, but you gain in accuracy (and the ones who don't like them like me are annoyed as hell...)

    ReplyDelete