Sunday, June 27, 2010

New course or skilled design?

Today, when I was looking at some post at the forums I saw a thread called : New course concept art? So I went to take a peek and found a beautiful piece of design.




If you look close at the picture you see under the bridge light and dark green stripes, as the Pangya fairways. In the middle at the end you see a beam coming down(going up) like the beam on the greens and I believe that on the building on your right there are two flags and on them is a text in the same way written on fragments and tiki scrolls(it could just be rubbish that looked cool but I really hope this could be something).

The one who made it is easy crew's naver and together with Nya2 they're the main artists of Pangya after Seedark.


Forum where this is beeing disscused if you feel like joining : http://forum.ntreev.net/pangya/forums/p/14950/172298.aspx#172298

Again everyone, this could just be rubbish and I have no proof what so ever this is a new course, all I am saying it has Pangya elements in it and it would be fun if this would be the new course.

1 comment:

  1. Just wonderful! I think it's really a new course just because for the green light from the green hole, every picture for every course have this green light.

    I think it's at Wiz Wiz, those castles just reminds me of mages :3

    ReplyDelete