Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pangya Concert, Feat. Azer and Max

Hi all,
I check Pangya Korea from time to time, and they never have something fun to update about. Pangya JP usually gets it before they do, but not this time..



Its Korea's new scratchy card item! (Gacha for JP and Global).
New sets for the girls and a new club set.

I think Pangya Japan will get this set next week, and if thats the case then it can only mean one thing..
HANA DIDN'T GET HER HALLOWEEN SET!
I think thats rather sad.. (dont forget Cecilia, Nuri, Kaz and Arin!)
But, this is a nice set indeed, I dont know if I'm gonna to win this set, I really want to but I dont have the money atm, lol.

Oh, and why Feat. Azer and Max?
I have NO idea what so ever. It says Feat. Azer and Max but they're nowhere to be found on the picture!

Oh, and our little trap finaly gets to play the Violin~




Greetz!
-Flute.

14 comments:

  1. CUTE! I want Hana's outfit and guitar!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check it out once I'm able to log in there. (some weird update thing that keeps sending me to the main page :S) I also heard that Nell got another new shop set. (the one that JPN got like, 2 months ago? :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao, I just noticed, where's Cecilia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time I post a comment here yay lol
    Awww Kooh's set is sooo cute~ They're so lucky to have it for scratchy :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Shuuchan, welcome! Always fun to see new people here ^-^
    Dont forget, Pangya Korea only has scratchy, no Gacha + scratchy, its just weird Pangya Global who has that. Pangya JP has Gacha and no Scratchy, so this is how it looks like :

    Pangya Global : Gacha + Scratchy
    Pangya Japan : Gacha
    Pangya Korea : Scratchy

    *But Pangya Japan still has better rates than Global..*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, Gacha is depressing. I tried a couple coins here and there, I didn't get a thing, nothing special whatsoever. With these kinds of rates, we should be getting 1$ gacha and be able to get lots of junk (exp boosting items, Safetys, whatever you get from Gacha). I heard a lot of the gacha-players in JP have 30k of some items. That's kinda...Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, not a lot of the gacha-players, but some of them that play a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really think you should run your blog posts through a grammar and spell checker before posting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cecilia didnt get a rare this time XD i guess nell replaced her

    -Xanith/Kaburu(until panya eu shuts down Q.Q)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe Cecilia thinks she's too sophisticated to play/dress up as a rock star? (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want Kooh's but sadly, since it's Gacha I'm not gonna get those sets. Since we still don't have Project G 1st Set yet!! xD

    ReplyDelete