Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nell gets her SD.. and that is all.

Hi all!

Not much this week, just one main thing :


Nell gets the Self Design Shirt and.. Skirt!



Well yeah.. thats it.. lol
The Halloween event keeps on going and the Gacha sets are still the same, tho as some other people and me said before, this may be Hana's Halloween Gacha Set :



We'll have to wait and see.. Ntreev is changing their Gacha this week, so they might release the new Halloween Gacha sets for Arin, Hana, Nuri, Cecila and Kaz before Pangya JP does.

OH! And this is what I think Kaz his Gacha set is gonna look like :


















Haha ~

Greetz!
-Flute

2 comments:

  1. Huh. JPN didn't have SDs for Nell? That is actually a bit of a surprise lol. Also, I'm hoping that set for Hana is coming up, (although I'd love it more if it were in shop~) the last gacha set didn't really click with me. (Not even Kooh's set, and I usually love ALL Kooh's sets.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er, never mind. Seems we're getting exceed clubs this maint.

    ReplyDelete