Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pangya JP's Update. Nell Style.

Pangya JP is holding a new update, and this time Nell will be getting some new clothes.. but that's not it!


The fragments of time are going to play a role now. Yay~!
This is what you need to do for the event. (What I understood).
You need to gather all 4 fragments of time. Winter, spring, summer and autumn.
When you do so, and you got all 4 of them you can trade them into items.
What are the items you ask? I don't know to be honest. BUT! I found something that you can trade your fragments into :

クリックで拡大します☆

Now this is sweet isn't it? Nell's SSAF! I cant wait to play the event and get the SSAF, she looks so cute in it, you want to eat he... God, I almost forgot She's a He... Still cute!!

Oh no, Nell's still not done!


Nell is getting a new Item + hair colour. Cute as hell if I may say.


In this Picture, she, looks like a.. HE!
Isn't he? He does look like a he here..
Ntreev, stop making me more confused about Nell then I am already!

Haha, stay tuned all!

Edit :
I just made these pictures :
&

And last but not least.


9 comments:

  1. I simply melted when I saw Nell in this new clothes, he's so cute (even if this set still have a skirt...)

    I tryed so hard to enter Pangya Jp but I failed e.e, at least I receive their newsletter now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not again sure she's a crossdresser male. Maybe it's just a joke in the interview of the creator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A question please: now that fragments are no more useless are they more easy to get playing or they are still rares in Japanese server?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Luca
    Well.. I havnt won a single fragment on JP. You need to win them with the tresure points system.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that fragments are in treasure points, just need to know if winning rate has become more reasonable. Anyway I can't access anymore on pangya jp since european IP block, it's just to manage future buyings in pangya usa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Flute.. So 4 Fragments into a SSAF set? or we need to gather more items like @ cauldron? If it is only 4 fragments, I will be very happy.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, question, does the skirt come separately from the top, and is the bow attached to it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Anony, skirt comes attached, its a long dress.

    ReplyDelete