Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pangya JP. Small update.

Hi all!
I got the news letter from Pangya JP.
Its nothing big this time.



The thing is, its a mix of 2010 and 2009 swimsuits.
So this will be avalibe in the shops for 2 weeks.
(By the look of it its a release of the swuimsuits sins Lucia came along).



100812c.jpg

www_pangya_tv5930.jpg

Oh, what is this? Its the Dark Platinum club set!
This will be givin to the Pangya JP worldtour winners (or something like that, Its for the Japanese worldtour for sure.. I think.. Having problems with this piece of information. Sorry guys!)


So, yeah this was it.. nothing big.

If you know something about the clubset you are more than welcome to help me!

Sorry for the lack of information, i'm tired and it didnt seem all that big a news.

4 comments:

  1. May i ask how you got a JPN account , and if you could tell me how i can play JPN too . I live in Canada so i don't know if i have Region block or IP block for JPN .

    ReplyDelete
  2. PangYa JP has an IP block for everything outside Japan. I'm sorry but I wont be telling you how to get into PangYa JP, as alot of people already have asked me so. I do not want to see that JP be comes overcrouded with Englishmen. BUT i'll give you a tip, you know its IP blocked, search something on google that could unblock it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm I'm not so sure about this culb set.
    But it's a first prize for person who win national tournament.

    there're less than 5 clubs (may be just 3) in the server i plays (Thai server). Also, not much in JP server.

    Here's the status
    Power 10/14
    Control 5/13
    Impact 5/11
    Spin 2/4
    Curve 2/4

    Actually same stat as Golden Dual Feather Club Set.

    Sorry for my English, it's kindda reakky poor, cuz I'm not native speaker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww.. i typed 'really' wrong. lol

    ReplyDelete