Friday, February 25, 2011

Mechanical birds

Hi all!
Just a quick photo update on the ''Jet Packs''. So, turns out to be that they're not only Jet Packs, they come with a full set! Hana, Cecilia, Kooh, Arin and Lucia get the same sort of sets Nell already has. Click on the pictures to see the whole set.

                                  

The Jet Packs can be used lose from the whole set, you can change
the colors of all the sets and Jet Packs, this can be done in the cauldron:
The last thing to say is that the Jet Packs have the same status as Fairy, Rune and Nymph wings. 

Flute

P.S. I used the title ''Mechanical birds'' because of a wrong translation of these sets, it made me lol.

4 comments:

  1. News on license change. Connecting outside Japan may lead to account cancel. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. that's a pitty.. I'll be more careful, thanks for the heads up ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know all players speaks Japanese in Pangya JP. So I assume that all gaijins is gone. So why they put that rule there...? Don't tell me that another server is going down soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think an other sever is going down any time soon(even to you may never know). But Pangya KR added an other rule for you to enter the game, making it harder for non Koreans(or non Korean speaking players) to play the game. I guess Pangya JP wants to be like Pangya KR?

    ReplyDelete