Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jet Pack?

Hi all!
Well, i'm updating a little later than usual and it will be a quick post, this is because i'm on vacation. Also I don't think i'll be able to read any comments or check the main Pangya JP website for more information in the next few days. So i'll just post what I know ~


A new Gacha update! Some kind of jet pack that matches Nell's Cyber outfit and goggles + headgear. I dunno if what I red was true or just a bad translation, but there was something about.. flying? This Gacha set could be fun! Imagen Nell or even Azer lifting of at the speed of light, surrender now.. wait.. that's not what I wanted to say.. What I wanted to say was Nell or even Azer flying around the PSQ's! I mean, wouldn't that be hilarious?(the last part is all fiction, i'm just letting my fantasy take over for a bit) I might update about this Gacha set a little more, i'm curious about the looks and status. This item will go on your back, so could this mean we can't use our Fairy and Nymph wings any more? Or will this Jet Pack have the same status as the Fairy and Nymph wings? Or can we just use them all together? So many questions.. i'll try to get some anwsers.


Dolls! A doll event. Dolls will randomly pop out of the holes, collect dolls and so something with them. (or something like that)

Well, that was it! Off to the beach ~

Flute.

2 comments:

  1. The doll event is to commemorate the coming Hinamatsuri or princess festival where girls in Japan display a sets of dolls in their home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope those jet packs don't come to Global as Gacha. They look more suitable for papel shop seeing as it's along the line of cyber headgear and goggles.

    ReplyDelete