Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tired.

Hi all!
Well, I'm tired as hell and I've got 5 tests this week(it's even worse when you know there's 5 days in a school week and the 5 tests are in 3 of those 5 days). I got the Mail from Japan, but not a lot is happing. As I said before, New Year sets should be getting released. Where they are? I have no idea. The same Xmas Gacha is  still running(it's the 11th of January, jeez!). I wonder if next week will be better. 

So, sorry guys, nothing much here. If I missed something about that mail feel free to comment it down below(be nice! >.<).

Time to study again..

Greetz,
Flute.

4 comments:

  1. That's annoying when small sets stay one month, but that's life I guess. I thought they would change the sets as well.

    I have also read that Brie's school (it's an event, not a permanent feature) will open, and there will be an event to reduce your quit rate. I'm curious now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically, you fill up a gauge and you can pick up a pick including a quit rate decrease. This is the second time this event is available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *o* i absolutely love your background new image! that with all the characters! can you share it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course!

    http://forum.ntreev.net/pangya/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/10/2146.0309.jpg

    Thank the on's on the forums who found this tho. =]

    ReplyDelete