Sunday, January 16, 2011

PangYa World Championchip, Go go go!


Hi all!
It's been a while sins I've posted, not a lot has been happening and as stated in my last post I was(am) very busy with school. I hope to make a new post next Tuesday, and I hope that that will include the new ''New Year Sets'' we've been waiting for. Now, for something else, as you all know by now the PangYa World Championship is right around the corner. Who's going to win? Who's going to be the best PangYa player of the world? 

Find out, by tuning in on 2011/1/21!
This will be the link where you can watch the event:

..Ha, how funny is it that on my trip to Japan I went to the exact same location as where the Championship is beaning held? To think this big event will be held where I saw about 30-40 people looking at 3-4 people racing little cars!

In the spirit of the place this event will be held, I'll say this to all participants:
GANBATTE NE!

5 comments:

  1. Actually "ganbatte ne"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've searched a lot to find out if it was ganbattene or ganbatte ne. Guess I was wrong, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The problem is not ganbattene or ganbatte ne since it's the same (unless the fact that you are writing the enfatic particle separated, but japanese don't care because it's all written without spaces). The problem is that you wrote "ganbattA ne" that is not correct.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello flute'm starting a blog about pangya I'm excited and I'm mirroring for you because you have great information
    thx ~ MP
    MY BLOG masterprinceblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete