Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Nell and Season 4.5

Hi all!

Nell.. it's voice made me LoL. (If you haven't heard Nell's voice yet, click here).
Why? Because of the tone of Nell's voice and the things Nell says. A few examples are :

- This Power.. I.. I know this power..
- I MUST find the Fragments of Time..

And that's just the 2 Tee off lines. When you hit Pangya you won't hear the joyful PANGYA! But a rather emotionless P..A..N..G..Y..A.. Almost like, ''what the hell am I doing here?'' Pangya.

Now Nell's tone. A boy? Or a Girl? For me it's 50-50. Sometimes it sounds like a girl, but then Nell's voice reminds me of a young boy.

So that's what I think about Nell's voice. Gotta get used to it I guess.



Season 4.5!(?)
Yay for Season 4.5.. but I don't think Global is in the 4.5 stage yet. We're missing : Card Pack 2.0, SSC (Super Shuffle Course) etc.
Pangya Japan is still called Season 4 because they don't have the SSC or CardPack 2.0.
I hope they'll add this soon, with Season 5 being released in Japan and Korea in 2011!



Nell was born from Demon King’s heart. Nell was raised by Cadie, the greatest witch of the Pangya Island, and is completely unaware of this
dark past. Perhaps the mysterious power Nell displays is something that belongs to the Demon King? Maybe an inception from Cadie?



 HA! I LOVE THE DESCRIPTION!

Greetz!
-Flute.

3 comments:

  1. Her eyes in the description creeps me.

    It also gives no clue as to Nell's true Gender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm Nells description is the only one that doesn't say he or she its like they are wavering back in forth on if its a guy or girl

    -Xanith

    ReplyDelete
  3. nell has a secret that cant be shared...
    She is a robot... thats all

    ReplyDelete