Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hi all!
Well, first of all : Merry (early) Christmas!
So, lets get started!



Mingti is available in the shops untill Decemeber the 29th and with Christmas comming along she gets a new Christmas skin(set)!
Make sure you get it before it's gone!
*I will post a full picture of this set after the maintenence.*



SOCKS!
Christmas socks will pop from the hole. Gather those socks and turn them into :



Santa Boo Stockings!
After you've got 3 socks you'll be albe to turn them into Santa Boo Stockings. The Stockings will be empty so you'll have to wait overnight to get them filled!



Oh, and by the looks of it there will be a Christmas mascot *points at the left side of Lucia*. I'll check the shops after the maintenence and let you guys know!



Oh? What's this?!
Galaxy SC-A! *name could change*
A new Papel item for all Characters!


Blue : Cyber Goggle and Cyber Headgear.
Red : Galaxy Goggle and Galaxy Headgear.



I like this one. If i'm right you can wear OR the goggles OR the headset(or both at the same time). This should mean that they both will've status. (example : goggles spin + 1 and head gear spin + 1. Not goggles + headgear spin +1). I hope the status is better than only spin, but sins its Papel, I wont expect much. I think i'll try this Papel Set.. (if the stats are good enough to try for). I'll let you guys know what the stats are! Oh and the color can be changed in Cadie's Cauldron. If you win red but want blue, you can change them. Easy Breezy ~

Greetz!
-Flute.

7 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Brazilian , and I'm Like visit your blog! I'ts so cool and full of information ! ^^
    Good job on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mingti skin!! thought the papel rare was ugly (when you told me in-game) but it's not that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Galaxy headset...MUST GET

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hack website posted!!!!!!! Peace?! WHAT peace?! could you possibly bring!

    -Xanith

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have deleted the post about the website. I hope you guys didn't go to that website!

    Greetz!
    -Flute

    ReplyDelete
  6. that Christmas mascot is cute! Is that a candy he's standing on?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya it is a candy cane

    -Xanith

    ReplyDelete